The Place Where The Hearts Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humayun Saeed in Jashnn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FantasyGirl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
FantasyGirl

Humayun Saeed in Jashnn Empty
PostSubject: Humayun Saeed in Jashnn   Humayun Saeed in Jashnn Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:58 am

Humayun Saeed in Jashnn

Humayun Saeed in Jashnn 1247650805609-humayun%20saeed

Aug 31st, 2009
From 1995 onwards, Humayun Saeed associated himself with Pakistani television. First Humayun Saeed appeared as an artist in numerous television plays and drama serials. Later, Humayun Saeed started his own production, known as H.S. Production. from 'H.S. Production, Humayun Saeed has also produced long plays like 'Pehli Khahish', 'Adhuray Khawab', 'Dil wo bay mehar' and 'Undekhi'.
Recently Humayun Saeed signed a venture with the Indian director Mahesh Bhatt for his movie Jashnn which was released in early august.Humayun Saeed's Indian Film Jashnn failed so miserably that it was rejected by audiences and critics on its very opening night. Jashnn tells the story of Adhyayan Suman, an aspiring rockstar, whose sister (played by Shahana Goswami) is a mistress of a multimillionaire (Humayun Saeed).
“Newcomer Humayun Saeed is quite the surprise package. He completely overshadows Adhyayan. He has by far one of the best villains, who can steal the audience's heart,
Back to top Go down
KAA$H
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Humayun Saeed in Jashnn   Humayun Saeed in Jashnn Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

I like His acting.....And have heard about his acting in the movie......i havent watched this movie, but after Eid i am going to watch it....
Back to top Go down
Emaan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Emaan

PostSubject: Re: Humayun Saeed in Jashnn   Humayun Saeed in Jashnn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am

ho i love him................
Back to top Go down
Emaan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Emaan

PostSubject: Re: Humayun Saeed in Jashnn   Humayun Saeed in Jashnn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:38 am

Emaan wrote:
ho i love him................
Wink iss ka aik darma deika tha ,,
Back to top Go down
shiny
Good Friend
Good Friend
shiny

PostSubject: Re: Humayun Saeed in Jashnn   Humayun Saeed in Jashnn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:49 pm

He is looking coooollll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humayun Saeed in Jashnn   Humayun Saeed in Jashnn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humayun Saeed in Jashnn
Page 1 of 1