The Place Where The Hearts Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MJKT
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
MJKT

Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto Empty
PostSubject: Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto   Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:05 am

According to reports in the media, Aishwarya Rai would play the role of former late Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. The movie would be produced by UTV and the officials at the production house are busy negotiating with the Pakistani officials and Mrs. Bhutto’s family.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to make a movie on somebody who has passed away recently. Moreover, there are still confusions over her assassination. And I don’t think Aishwarya is capable to do that role.
Back to top Go down
KAA$H
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto   Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 am

What i think is, they will show viewers things in diff direction.....and who knows what they show really reflects the character of
Benazir Butto,

i doubt....
Back to top Go down
MJKT
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
MJKT

PostSubject: Re: Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto   Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 am

kaa$h wrote:
What i think is, they will show viewers things in diff direction.....and who knows what they show really reflects the character of
Benazir Butto,

i doubt....

may be hoo sakta haie
Back to top Go down
FantasyGirl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
FantasyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto   Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:51 pm

yeh sab to jab samne aay ga to pata chale ga
Back to top Go down
MJKT
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
MJKT

PostSubject: Re: Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto   Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:19 pm

wait and watch
Back to top Go down
Emaan
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Emaan

PostSubject: Re: Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto   Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:13 am

i think its not a bad idea ,,many pplz can know wts happened ,,,
Back to top Go down
MJKT
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
MJKT

PostSubject: Re: Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto   Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:18 am

yah u right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto   Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aishwarya to do Benazir Butto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Place Where The Hearts Meet :: The World of Entertainment :: Music Videos, Audios & Images Movies-
Jump to: